You will never make plain ol’ banana cream pie again after you try this mouthwatering PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE banana cream pie!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
- 35 Nilla wafers, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 oz. BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 bananas, cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into quarters
- 2 3.4oz packages JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cup milk
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip, divided
- 2 Tbsp Salted Peanuts
- Heat the oven to 350ºF.
- Mix the Nilla Wafer crumbs and melted butter until blended. Press onto the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan. Bake about 5 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- Place the bananas on the crust.
- Melt 1 1/2 oz. of the chocolate and the peanut butter and drizzle over the bananas.
- Mix the pudding mix and milk in a large bowl. Stir in 1 cup of cool whip. Pour the pudding mixture into the pie crust.
- Top with the remaining cool whip.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Make chocolate curls from 1/2 oz. chocolate.
- Top the pie with the chocolate curls and peanuts just before serving.