Blueberry Strawberry Sheet Pan Pancakes Recipe
Blueberry Strawberry Sheet Pan Pancake Recipe – Breakfast Recipes
This recipe is so easy and such little clean up, you’ll never make regular pancakes again!
3-4 cups of Pancake mix
1/2 cup of Blueberries
1/2 cup of Strawberries
1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 425.
2. Line a 13×9 baking sheet pan with parchment paper or non-stick foil. Set pan aside.
3. Prepare your favorite homemade pancake mix. The box kind works too! Just prepare the mix according to the box.
4. Pour the vanilla extract into the prepared pancake mix.
5. Pour the mix onto the sheet pan.
6. Top with blueberries and strawberries.
7. Bake until done, about 15-20 minutes. Baking time varies depending on the oven.
Top with butter, syrup or cool whip (optional).
Serve with bacon and sausage on the side (optional).
If you have leftovers they will last up to two months in the freezer.
As an Amazon Associate I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”; amzn_assoc_search_bar = “true”; amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “90d0f-20”; amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “manual”; amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”; amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”; amzn_assoc_region = “US”; amzn_assoc_title = “”; amzn_assoc_linkid = “04675b8c31f1964a2a47fdc2f50736de”; amzn_assoc_asins = “B078NJRJ7T,B07C4MGL8N,B00NO6QJVG,B00R48FNTE”; //z-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/onejs?MarketPlace=US
#Breakfast #Recipes #SheetpanPancakes #Cooking #Pancakes #Food #Blueberry #Strawberry