Easy Pasta Salad Recipe
This Italian pasta salad recipe is easy to make and it’s delicious! Pasta salad makes the perfect side dish to take to gatherings or make as a side for dinner. Add chicken and make it a complete meal!
- 16 oz of Rotini
- 1 can of olives
- 15 oz Cherry tomatoes
- 7 oz Artichoke hearts
- 1 cup of Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese
- Cook the Rotini according to the directions on the box. Chill pasta for about 30 minutes.
- Chop the tomatoes, olives and artichoke hearts.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Rotini, olives, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, Italian dressing and parmesan cheese. Mix well, until all of the ingredients are covered with Italian dressing and parmesan.
- Refrigerate pasta for two hours.
Add diced cooked chicken to make a complete meal (optional).
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.