Taco Salad Recipe
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Head of Lettuce
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Can of Olives
- Green onions (optional)
- 1 Bag Taco Flavor Doritos
- Cook ground beef in skillet until done. Drain. Let cool.
- Chop lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, olives and green onions. Mix in large bowl.
- Add meat.
- Add cheese.
- Crunch chips, add to salad. Mix well.
- Top with hot sauce and sour cream (optional).
As an Amazon Associate I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.