FOR THE CRUST
20 Nutter Butters
6 tbsp. melted butter
FOR THE CHEESECAKE
22 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, divided
3 8-oz. blocks cream cheese, softened
3/4 c. sugar
3 large eggs
1 c. creamy peanut butter, divided
1/4 c. sour cream
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Reese’s pieces, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350º and double-wrap an 8” springform pan with aluminum foil.
- In a food processor, pulse Nutter Butters until blended. Add melted butter and pulse until combined, then press mixture into pan until firmly packed.
- Top with a layer of 16 Reese’s cups.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer or in the bowl of stand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs, 3/4 cup peanut butter, sour cream, and vanilla.
- Pour cheesecake filling over Reese’s layer.
- Bake in a water bath until only slightly jiggly in the center, 1 hour.
- Let cool in oven with door open 1 hour more, then remove from water bath and refrigerate until firm, at least 5 hours and up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, microwave remaining 1/4 cup peanut butter until melty and drizzle over cheesecake, then drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Halve remaining Reese’s Cups and arrange in a ring around the edge of the cheesecake.
- Sprinkle the middle with Reese’s Pieces and serve.