Peppermint Fudge Recipe – PERFECT FOR CHRISTMAS!
This peppermint fudge is the perfect treat to take to Christmas gatherings or even to give as a Christmas gift! Everyone is sure to love it! And it’s no bake and easy to make!
- 24oz of white chocolate chips
- 1 14oz of can condensed milk
- 1tsp of peppermint extract
- 1 cup of crushed candy canes
- Line a 8 or 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or non-stick foil.
- Combine the white chocolate chips and the condensed milk in a mixing bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, continue to microwave for 30 more seconds, stir again. Continue until the white chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour in the peppermint extract.
- Stir in the crushed candy canes.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared baking pan, spread mixture evenly.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours or until the fudge is done.
This Christmas dessert is also known as Candy Cane fudge.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.