Eggnog Fudge Recipe
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup eggnog
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 jar marshmallow cream
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1/4tsp nutmeg
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or non-stick foil. Set aside.
- Combine the marshmallow cream, white chocolate chips and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Combine the sugar, butter, eggnog, nutmeg, and the cinnamon in a pot. Bring to a boil, stirring continuously for a few minutes. Heat until the mixture reaches 237 degrees F.
- Pour the mixture over the ingredients in the mixing bowl and mix together.
- Pour the mixture into prepared baking pan.
- All the fudge to set for at least 4 hours.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.