White Chocolate Dipped candy cane Oreos
- 1 Cup of Crushed Candy Canes
- 1 Package of Oreos
- 24oz Package of White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Peppermint Extract
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir, microwave 30 more seconds, stir again. Continue until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add 1/2 of a teaspoon of peppermint extract into the white chocolate. Stir.
- Dip the Oreo in the white chocolate. Let the excess chocolate drip off of the Oreo. Place the Oreo on the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the crushed candy canes on top of the Oreo.
- Carefully press down on crushed candy canes to stick to chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until chocolate is set.
These Oreos are a perfect treat for Christmas or any time of the year! Delicious and easy to make!
See more Christmas Treats here
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.