Chocolate Caramel Nilla Cookies
Twix Cookie Sandwiches, Dipped Nillas, Chocolate Dipped Nillas, Chocolate Caramel Nillas, Homemade Twix, Twix Cookie Recipe, Chocolate Dipped Nilla Cookies, Cookie Recipes, Chocolate Caramel Nilla Wafers, Chocolate Caramel Nilla Cookies
Only 3 ingredients!
- 1 Box of Nilla Wafers
- 12oz Package of Milk Chocolate Chips
- Rolos Candies
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a baking sheet with non-stick foil.
- Line half of the Nilla Wafers in a single layer on the baking sheet. Top each wafer with a Rolo candy.
- Place the baking sheet in oven for about 3-5 minutes until Rolos are soft. Remove from oven.
- Immediately press another Nilla Wafer on top of each to create a sandwich.
- Melt the chocolate in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Dip each cookie sandwich in the melted chocolate. Let excess chocolate drip off. Place the cookies on wax paper.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until chocolate is set.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.