Reese’s Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods
Reese’s Chocolate covered pretzel rods are perfect for Birthday parties, Superbowl parties, Christmas or just a yummy everyday snack!
- Pretzel Rods
- 12oz Milk Chocolate Chips
- Reese’s Baking Chips
- Reese’s Pieces
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Melt chocolate in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- One by one, dip the pretzel rods into the chocolate. Use the back of a spoon to spread chocolate evenly on pretzel.
- Sprinkle Reese’s Pieces (I crush them first) on top of the pretzel, covering the chocolate.
- Place pretzel on baking sheet.
- Melt Reese’s baking chips in microwave. Drizzle over pretzels.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until chocolate is set.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.