How To Make Peppermint Bark
- 12oz White Chocolate Chips
- 12oz Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- 2 Cups Crushed Candy Canes
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Heat semi-sweet chocolate chips in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate on the prepared pan. Spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for an hour or until chocolate is hard.
- Melt the white chocolate chips.
- Pour peppermint extract into melted white chocolate. Stir.
- Pour melted white chocolate over the hardened semi-sweet chocolate. Spread evenly.
- Sprinkle crushed candy canes over the top and gently press down with a spatula.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is completely hardened.
- Remove from pan and break into pieces.
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.