How to make S’mores in the oven
- Graham Crackers
- 12oz Milk Chocolate Chips
- Mini Marshmallows
- Line a baking sheet with non-stick foil.
- Place a single layer of Graham Crackers on baking sheet.
- Heat chocolate chips in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Pour melted chocolate over Graham Crackers.
- Sprinkle marshmallows all over chocolate.
- Place baking sheet in oven and broil for just a few minutes. Watch closely or the marshmallows will burn.
- Eat hot or let cool.
As an Amazon Associate I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.