Unicorn Bark is the perfect birthday party treat! Fast and easy to make and everyone will love it! Just three ingredients!
How to make Unicorn Bark
- 12oz White Chocolate Chips
- Food Coloring
- Line a 13×9 baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat white chocolate chips in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Divide chocolate into three bowls.
- Add your choice of food coloring to each bowl. Stir well.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet. Use a toothpick to make swirls in the chocolate.
- Pour sprinkles on top of the chocolate.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Break apart.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.