Bacon Guac Bombs
- 12 pieces Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Avocados
- 6oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1tbsp Lime Juice
- 1tsp minced Garlic
- 1/2tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2tsp Ground Cumin
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except bacon. Stir until smooth.
- Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes, until slightly firm.
- Roll guacamole into 1 inch balls.
- Place crumbled bacon on a plate.
- Roll guac balls into crumbled bacon.
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.