Oreo Christmas Crack
- Graham Crackers
- 1 cup (2 sticks) of butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 12oz Chocolate chips
- 1 Package of Oreos, crushed
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick foil.
- Place a single layer of crackers on baking sheet. Set aside.
- Heat brown sugar and butter in a skillet on stove top. Bring to boil. Heat to 270-290 degrees. Remove from heat.
- Pour melted brown sugar and butter over the crackers.
- Bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Melt chocolate chips and pour over the crackers.
- Top with crushed Oreos.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Break apart and eat!
Store leftovers in airtight container in refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.