Homemade Beef Jerky Recipe
- 1 lb thin steak
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp liquid smoke
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- Trim all fat off meat, cut steak into strips.
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl, mix well. Cover and marinate 4+ hours in refrigerator.
- Place steak strips on air fryer rack. Do not overlap.
- Select the dehydrate option on air fryer and cook at 155°F for 4-6 hours or until done.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.