Green Enchilada Chicken Soup Recipe
- 2lbs Chicken Breast
- 24oz Chicken Broth
- 28oz Can Green Enchilada Sauce
- 4oz Salsa Verde
- 4oz Cream Cheese, cubed at room temperature
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Cups Monterey Jack Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large crockpot, add chicken and broth. Cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
- Shred chicken.
- Add green enchilada sauce, salsa verde, cream cheese, heavy cream and monterey jack cheese to crockpot. Heat until cheese is melted.
- Top with avocado, cilantro and sour cream (optional).
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.