Toasted Ravioli Recipe
- 1 Bag Frozen Ravioli
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable oil
- Heat vegetable oil in large frying pan on stovetop.
- Whisk eggs in medium size mixing bowl.
- Pour flour onto a large plate.
- Dip each ravioli into egg, then flour. You may need to do this a couple of times.
- Place coated raviolis in frying pan. Cook until golden brown.
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.