Rocky Road Crack – Christmas crack also known as saltine cracker toffee or Christmas crack candy is a tasty and easy to make treat!
Rocky Road Crack
- Graham crackers
- 1 cup (2 sticks) of butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 12oz milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups almonds
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick foil.
- Place single layer of graham crackers on the baking sheet. Set aside.
- Heat brown sugar and butter in a skillet on stove top. Bring to boil. Heat to 270-290 degrees.
- Pour melted brown sugar and butter over the crackers.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips and pour over the crackers.
- Top with marshmallows and almonds. Pat down with spatula.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Break apart and eat!
Store leftovers in airtight container in refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.