Peach Cheesecake Parfaits
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2-1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Sleeve Graham Crackers
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 2 Cups Sliced Peaches
- Melt butter.
- Place graham crackers in into a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. If you do not have a food processor, place graham crackers in a Ziplock bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, powder sugar and vanilla extract with a hand mixer.
- To assemble the cheesecake parfaits, add a few Spoonfuls of the cheesecake mixture to the bottom of a glass. Add a layer of the graham cracker crumbs and top with a layer of peaches. Repeat.
- Chill in refrigerator for about an hour.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.