Bacon Alfredo Pizza
- Pizza Crust
- 1 Pack Bacon
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1-2 Cups Alfredo Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place pizza crust on a pizza pan.
- Cook and crumble bacon. Set aside.
- Make the alfredo sauce according to these directions HERE or use jar alfredo sauce. Pour 1-1 1/2 cups of the alfredo sauce over the pizza crust.
- Cover the pizza with mozzarella cheese.
- Top with crumbled bacon.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Use the remaining alfredo sauce for dipping.
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.