Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods with Sprinkles
- Pretzel Rods
- 12oz Milk Chocolate Chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Melt chocolate in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- One by one, dip the pretzel rods into the chocolate. Use the back of a spoon to spread chocolate evenly on pretzel.
- Cover pretzel rods with sprinkles.
- Place pretzel on baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until chocolate is set.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.