Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe
- 1lb Ground Beef
- 2 Cups Cooked Brown Rice
- 1 Large Green Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 28oz Can Diced Tomatoes
- 2-3 Cups Beef Broth
- 1 Cup Pasta Sauce or Tomato Sauce
- Cook the ground beef in a large pot over medium heat. Cook until no longer pink.
- Add the onion, bell peppers and minced garlic to the ground beef and cook for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add the tomatoes and beef broth. Cook for 45 minutes or until the peppers are soft.
- Stir in pasta sauce. Cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Stir in cooked rice.
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.