Twice Baked Potatoes Topped With Bacon
- 4-6 Potatoes
- 1 Pack Bacon
- 1/4 Cup Butter, melted
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1-2 Cups Shredded Chedder Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Chives
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Pierce well-scrubbed potatoes several times. Microwave on HIGH 10 minutes, or until just softened. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cook the bacon and set aside 4-6 pieces. Crumble the rest.
- Slice off the top of the potatoes lengthwise. Carefully scoop out the inside of the potatoes, keeping the skin intact. Add potato mixture into a large mixing bowl. Add melted butter to the bowl, mix well an electric mixer. Add chives, salt, pepper, sour cream, crumbled bacon and 1 cup of cheese to the bowl. Mix ingredients well.
- Evenly divide the potato mixture in the potato shells.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the potatoes.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top each potato with a piece of bacon.
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.