S’MORES PARFAITS RECIPE
The perfect summer treat, S’mores Parfaits! No-bake, easy to make and only 4 ingredients!
This recipe makes 2 parfaits.
- 1 Package Jell-O Instant Chocolate Pudding, prepared
- 1 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 5 Graham Crackers, crushed into crumbs
- Chocolate Syrup
- Spread a layer of chocolate pudding in the bottom of each glass.
- Add a layer of Graham Cracker crumbs on top of the pudding.
- Sprinkle mini marshmallows on top of the Graham cracker crumbs.
- Pour another layer of chocolate pudding on top of the marshmallows.
- Add another layer of Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- Top with a layer of mini marshmallows.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on top of the marshmallows.
SEE MORE PARFAIT RECIPES HERE
SEE MORE S’MORES RECIPES HERE
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.