Shredded Chicken Parmesan Sandwich
- 1lb Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup Club Crackers, crushed
- 1-2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 1/2 Jar Pasta Sauce
- Sandwich Rolls
- In a large crockpot add chicken and 1 jar of pasta sauce. Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Shred chicken.
- Add 1/2 jar of pasta sauce, crushed club crackers, parmesan and mozzarella cheese to the crockpot. Heat until cheeses are melted.
- Toast the sandwich rolls. Place shredded chicken on the rolls.
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.