Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers
- 5 Jalapenos
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 6 pieces Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2tsp Onion Powder
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Slice jalapenos in half lengthwise, remove seeds.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Add crumbled bacon, mix well.
- Stuff each jalapeno with the cream cheese mixture.
- Air fry at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.