Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe
- 12oz Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1tsp Olive Oil
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or non-stick foil. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, pour the olive oil over the chocolate chips. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Dip strawberries one by one into the melted chocolate. Use the back of a spoon to spread the chocolate on the strawberry.
- Place the strawberries on the sheet pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm to the touch.
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.