Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Recipe
This shredded beef is perfect for nachos, tacos, chimichangas or any other meal that calls for shredded beef! Delicious and easy to make in your slow cooker!
- 2-3 pounds beef chuck roast
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place the roast in a slow cooker.
- In a bowl, mix together the beef broth, salt, black pepper, ground cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, oregano and crushed red pepper flakes. Pour over the roast.
- Cover crockpot with lid and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred the roast with 2 forks.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.