Nutella Dipped Strawberries Covered in Candied Bacon
These Nutella dipped strawberries covered in candied bacon may just be the best thing I’ve ever ate! The flavors go perfect together! Try it and let me know what you think in the comments!
- Brown Sugar
- Cut the bacon in half.
- Add the bacon and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl. Toss until the bacon is coated well with the brown sugar.
- Place the bacon on air fryer bacon pan.
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until done, flipping halfway through. Let cool.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or non-stick foil.
- Wash the strawberries and pat dry.
- Crumble the candied bacon.
- Dip the strawberries one by one into the Nutella.
- Roll the strawberries in the crumbled bacon.
- Place the strawberries on prepared sheet pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours (optional).
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.