Sheet Pan Shredded Beef Nachos Recipe
- 2-3 pounds Beef Chuck Roast
- 1 can Refried Beans
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese
- 1 can Olives, sliced
- 1 cup Salsa
- Jalapenos, sliced
- Sour Cream
- Corn Tortillas
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Stack the corn tortillas and cut into fours. Carefully place the tortillas into the oil and fry until golden brown. Remove the chips from the oil and let drain on paper towels.
Assemble and cook the nachos:
- Place the chips on the sheet pan.
- Spread the refried beans over the chips.
- Cover the beans with the shredded beef.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the shredded beef.
- Add the olives, jalapenos and cilantro.
- Broil on high for a few minutes until cheese is melted.
- Top with salsa, sour cream and guacamole (optional).
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.
[…] 5. Sheet Pan Shredded Beef Nachos Recipe […]