Sauteed Cinnamon Apples Recipe
These sauteed cinnamon apples are great on homemade waffles!
- 4 apples, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the apples, stirring continuously, for about 7 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Mix the water and cornstarch in a small bowl, dissolving the cornstarch. Pour over the apples.
- Stir in the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and serve warm.
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.
[…] FOR APPLES: […]