Air Fryer BBQ Bacon Cheesy Potato Rounds
- 4 potatoes
- BBQ sauce
- 1lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1-2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Wash and scrub the potatoes. Slice into rounds.
- In a mixing bowl, add the potatoes slices, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic salt. Mix well.
- Place the potato rounds on an air fryer basket. Place the basket in the air fryer and cook at 375 degrees for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Remove basket from the air fryer. Top the potatoes with BBQ sauce, cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Place the air fryer basket back into the air fryer and cook until the cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.
[…] 2. BBQ Bacon Cheesy Potato Rounds […]