Nutella Dipped Frozen Cherries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick foil.
- Place the cherries on the baking sheet. Freeze the cherries for 1 hour.
- Pour Nutella into a bowl.
- Dip the cherries into the Nutella, covering the whole cherry.
- Place the Nutella covered cherries back onto the baking sheet.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.