Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and the vanilla extract.
- Add the eggs and beat well.
- Gradually stir in the flour mixture.
- Mix in the white chocolate chips.
- Roll 1-2 tablespoons of dough at a time into balls and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.