Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Stir in flour mixture gradually.
- Mix in white chocolate chips.
- Roll 1 TBS of dough at a time into balls and place them on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.