Pizza Stuffed Biscuits
- 1 Package Biscuits
- 1 Cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 Package Mini Pepperonis
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a cupcake pan with butter spray.
- Cut a biscuit in half. Flatten out half of the biscuit with a rolling pin and place inside the bottom and sides of one of the cupcake cavities.
- Fill with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperonis.
- Flatten out a quarter piece of biscuit and use it as the top. Pinch together the edges of the biscuits.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.