White Chocolate Dipped Oreos Recipe
- 24 Oreos
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- Sprinkles (optional)
- For this recipe, you will also need an Oreo mold similar to this one.
- Melt the white chocolate chips.
- Fill each section of the Oreo mold halfway with the melted white chocolate.
- Place 1 Oreo in each section on top of the melted chocolate. Gently press down just a bit.
- Cover the tops of the Oreos with the remaining melted white chocolate.
- Sprinkle the tops with your choice of sprinkles. Gently press down the sprinkles.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Gently pop Oreos out of the mold and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.