White Chocolate Peanut Clusters with Heath Topping
- 1 cup Peanuts
- 1 cup Caramel Bits
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips
- Heath baking bits
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Melt caramel.
- Mix peanuts into the caramel.
- Place caramel peanut clusters onto prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate.
- Dip peanut clusters into melted white chocolate, covering all caramel and peanuts.
- Return clusters to baking sheet.
- Top with Heath baking bits.
- Refrigerate 1 hour minutes or until chocolate is hard.
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.