Mint Chocolate Chip Frozen Yogurt Cups
These mint chocolate chip frozen yogurt cups are delicious and easy to make! Only 4 ingredients!
How To Make Mint Chocolate Chip Frozen Yogurt Cups
- 2 cups Plain Yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon Mint Extract
- Green Food Coloring
- 1-2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Place 12 silicon cupcake molds into a cupcake pan. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the yogurt, mint extract and 1-2 drops of green food coloring. Mix well until yogurt turns completely green.
- Mix in half of the chocolate chips. (optional)
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of the yogurt into each of the cupcake molds.
- Top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Freeze for 2-4 hours.
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.