Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Cream Cheese Jalapeno Poppers
- 6 Jalapenos
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2tsp Onion Powder
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 cup crushed Pineapples
- 6 pieces of Bacon
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- Slice jalapenos in half lengthwise, remove seeds.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the brown sugar and paprika. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Stuff each jalapeno with the cream cheese mixture.
- Top each jalapeno with the crushed pineapple.
- Cut the pieces of bacon in half. Coat bacon in the brown sugar mixture.
- Wrap each jalapeno piece of the bacon.
- Place jalapenos on air fryer basket.
- Sprinkle brown sugar mixture on top of each jalapeno.
- Air fry at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.