Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders Recipe
This bacon wrapped chicken is one of my family’s favorite dinners! We absolutely love it!
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 10 strips bacon, cut in half
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅔ cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking sheet with non-stick foil. Set aside.
- Mix together salt, paprika, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly over chicken tenders, completely coating them.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around the chicken tender.
- Mix together brown sugar and chili powder.
- Sprinkle the mixture over bacon wrapped chicken. Press the brown sugar mixture into the chicken.
- Place the chicken on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is done and bacon is crisp. You can broil for the last few minutes if desired to crisp up the bacon more.
As an Amazon Associate I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.