Air Fryer Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- Pillsbury Pizza Crust
- 1 Cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 Package Pepperoni
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheese
- Roll the pizza crust onto an air fryer tray.
- Set the air fryer to 350 degrees. Air fry the pizza crust for 5 minutes.
- Pour the pizza sauce onto the crust.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the sauce.
- Top with pepperoni.
- Air fry for an additional 7-10 minutes.
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.
Can you cook a frozen pizza in the air fryer