Peanut Butter Chocolate Popcorn
- 1 Bag Popcorn, Popped
- 1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter together.
- Add the popcorn to the melted peanut butter and chocolate. Mix well.
- Place the popcorn on the prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Break apart and eat.
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.