Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- 1 can Biscuits
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package frozen vegetable mix
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and diced
- 1 cups chicken broth
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a large pan on the stovetop.
- Add the vegetables to the pan and saute until the vegetables are soft, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the chicken broth and cream of chicken soup. Let simmer for 1 minute.
- Add chicken.
- Remove from heat.
- Place the biscuits on a baking sheet and cook for 5 minutes. Remove biscuits from oven.
- Pour the chicken mixture into an 8×8 baking pan.
- Top with biscuits. Be sure to flip biscuits over so that they cook evenly.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.