The Best Hot Wings Recipe Ever!
- 1lbs hot wings
- 1 bottle hot sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 1-3 teaspoons red pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- line a baking sheet with non-stick foil. Set aside.
- In a large pan, melt the butter on the stovetop.
- Mix in hot sauce, onion soup mix and red pepper.
- Coat the hot wings in the hot sauce mixture.
- Place hot wings on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until done, flipping once halfway through cooking.
These are also delicious cooked on the grill!
Subscribe to mamabearsrecipes.com for more delicious recipes!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.
[…] 10. Hot Wings […]