The Best Hot Wings Recipe Ever!
- 1lbs hot wings
- 1 bottle hot sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 1-3 teaspoons red pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- line a baking sheet with non-stick foil. Set aside.
- In a large pan, melt the butter on the stovetop.
- Mix in hot sauce, onion soup mix and red pepper.
- Coat the hot wings in the hot sauce mixture.
- Place hot wings on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until done, flipping once halfway through cooking.
These are also delicious cooked on the grill!
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.