- Vegetable Oil
- 6 Corn Tortillas
- 1 Can Refried Beans
- 1 Pound Ground Beef, cooked and seasoned
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Green Onions
- Lemon Juice
- Pour vegetable oil into a pan and heat on the stove top.
- Cook tortillas for a couple of minutes on each side, until golden brown. Remove and let drain on paper towels.
- Cook the refried beans according to the can directions.
- Spread a layer of beans on each tortilla.
- Add meat.
- Add shredded cheese.
- Top with remaining ingredients of your choice.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.