Air Fryer Pizza Quesadilla
- Vegetable Oil
- 2 Flour Tortillas
- Pizza Sauce
- Shredded Cheese
- Spray one side of each tortilla with vegetable oil.
- Place tortillas oil side down on an air fryer basket.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of both tortillas.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of one tortilla.
- Top with pepperonis.
- Place the other tortilla on top, pizza sauce side down, vegetable oil side up.
- Place in the air fryer and cook at 375 for 5 minutes, carefully flipping once halfway through.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.