Chocolate Cherry Almond Fudge
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 ounce package milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
- 1 cup cherries, chopped
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Line an 8 x 8 inch square pan with foil.
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a pan and heat on medium heat on the stovetop until chocolate is melted. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in the almond extract.
- Stir in the almonds and cherries.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours, or until firm.
- Cut into 1 inch squares.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.