Air Fryer Fried Oreos
- Cooking Oil
- 8 Oreos
- 8 Ounce Can Cresent Rolls
- Powdered Sugar
- Unroll and separate the crescent rolls.
- Place an Oreo in the middle of each crescent roll.
- Fold and wrap the dough around the Oreos and press together to seal.
- Spray the Oreos with just a bit of cooking oil.
- Place the Oreos in an air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 350 for 5 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- Remove the Oreos from the air fryer and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.