Air Fryer Fried Snickers
- Cooking Oil
- 8 Fun Size Snickers
- 8 Ounce Can Cresent Rolls
- Powdered Sugar
- Unroll and separate the crescent rolls.
- Place a fun size Snickers in the middle of each crescent roll.
- Fold and wrap the dough around the Snickers and press together to seal.
- Lightly spray the Snickers with cooking oil.
- Place the Snickers in an air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 350 for 5 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- Remove the Snickers from the air fryer and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
As an Amazon Associate, I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.